Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another peaceful day!


Today went rather smoothly. I keep waiting for an explosion but it hasn't come. I see something brewing just under the surface though. I just don't want it to happen when I least expect it. Began some informal assessments today. One little girl (Raquel) said "What in the world is that?" when I showed her the letter "l". I had to laugh. I feel the same way when I see stuff that people think I am supposed to know about and don't have a clue. My class seems very happy, loving and pretty compliant for the most part. I have a few little wiggle worms and a LOT of kids that just want to blurt out whenever something pops in their heads. It reminds me of one assistant (Jennifer) who said to a child "What in the world do you have to talk about, your only 5!?!" LOL--they can always find something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment