Today was uneventful. We got outside before the rain came. YEAH! The kids were restless and inattentive this morning. I hate that I have to make them sit through structured "Literacy Block". They want to be up playing and doing "important" things with their time. One of my kids has the flu I think. She has been out for 3 days. Lots of coughing, sneezing and sniffing going on in the class. Ms. Lee came in today feeling under the weather. She made it 2 days with us before falling prey to their germs! Hopefully, we can make it through the flu season w/o too much sickness.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Just another day...
Today was uneventful. We got outside before the rain came. YEAH! The kids were restless and inattentive this morning. I hate that I have to make them sit through structured "Literacy Block". They want to be up playing and doing "important" things with their time. One of my kids has the flu I think. She has been out for 3 days. Lots of coughing, sneezing and sniffing going on in the class. Ms. Lee came in today feeling under the weather. She made it 2 days with us before falling prey to their germs! Hopefully, we can make it through the flu season w/o too much sickness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment