Today was a pretty rough day. Nothing in particular just a lot of talking, not listening, noise making, kids doing the wrong thing...I think it was the weather. It was very gloomy and rainy today. We did not get to go to afternoon centers--the fun stuff because I felt like the kids needed to rest. I think they were just overly tired and anxious. I didn't feel very good either so I am sure that was a big part of the problem. We did read a cute book called "Mouse Shapes" and made pictures using squares, circles, triangles and rectangles. Some were amazingly creative! The new student is doing well much to my amazement. I guess he relates to my method of classroom management. I am not letting myself feel too confident though because I know how fast kids can blow up when the mood strikes them. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a great day.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment