O.K. today was wonderful...These are some of my girls at lunch. How precious they are! Children learning, laughing, and loving school. All was well until after school during a staff meeting, my assistant and I were pulled aside to inform us that WE would be getting the kid in another teachers class that has hit, kicked, punched and BIT her. He has serious emotional and behavioral problems. This is a temporary measure (haha) and considered an INTERVENTION! My world has come crashing down around me. My class was/is so sweet, kind, respectful and loving and I hurt for them because they will have to deal with this troubled kid until all interventions are exhausted. My poor babies. It is absolutely horrific what teachers must endure in the public school setting. I pray to God that maybe I can reach this little boy and do some good without him totally disrupting my peaceful classroom.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm loving the blog mom!! I hate that they are sending you that child. If anyone can get through to him, it's you.
ReplyDelete